This hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m still feeling a little nauseous after this realization.
This is a wonderful presentation. I just had to add these:
Don’t ever let anyone tell you that gender egalitarianism isn’t possible among humans, or that our species’ “natural” state is one of gender oppression.
^Let’s all remember this the next time someone tries to say that Africans are all a bunch of savages compared to us civilized folk.
TPP: False Prophet - Part 1
IDK this thang looked better in my head—
//works on part 2 once lunch is had-
Read the second part too! Do it!
Printing 3D Arms for Children in Sudan
Learn more at Not Impossible Labs.
The majestic man-taur
Half man… half another man
I HATE THIS. I hate this so much and I want everyone to see it.
the sound I made was not human
The very thought of a mantaur is unsettling to me.
This husky is trying SO HARD to play with this cat.
And the cat is like NO o_o
I have always wondered what would happen with an infinite loop in all directions…
I think we’ve just come as close as we ever will to understanding the 4th dimension
I went to an art gallery once that had a huge replica of this sort of thing - it was basically just an entire room of mirrors on the floor and walls and ceiling. Then they strung up a bunch of Christmas lights and closed to doors, leaving a group of us in dark room with tiny little lights just reflecting all around us. It was like being in space. It was probably the closest I’ve ever had to a religious experience. There’s really no way to describe what if feels like to stand among stars.
More than a few of the people there cried.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
"NAME ONE THING THATS BETTER IN AMERICA THAN IN BRITAIN"
I specially like that one that says you’re homophobic trash for not liking a show where none of the characters are gay.
Page 1 of 1680